Our Residential Lawn Maintenance Services
Zarelli Landscaping not only designs and installs your landscape, they also provide full-service landscape maintenance packages. Whether you are looking to maintain your newly created paradise, or keep up with what you’ve already done, maintenance is key.
Landscape Maintenance Packages
Zarelli Landscaping offers full-service landscape maintenance packages to fit your property needs and your budget. Work with Zarelli Landscaping to develop a program that you are happy with, and leave the rest to the professionals. Enjoy your summer vacation, and stop worrying about finding time to call every time your plants and shrubs get overgrown. Services are pre-scheduled for the entire year, so everything gets completed at your convenience.
A few advantages:
- Peace of Mind – Sign & Forget! Once you sign up for the program, you won’t have to worry about anything for the entire season. We will pre-schedule in February for all the year’s service visits.
- Convenience – Pre-schedule services at a time and date that is convenient for you.
- Scheduled Payments – Instead of making a payment every time a service is performed, the program allows you to make 10 monthly payments from February to December, via automatic monthly payment.
- Appearance – With a comprehensive maintenance program in place, your property will be consistently cared for.
Weekly lawn mowing
- Blow clippings off hard surfaces
- String trim around obstacles
- Mow turf areas
- Mower blades are sharpened daily to reduce damage to turf and provide a clean cut
- Crews change mowing directions weekly to prevent tire ruts and improve turf health
- Maintain proper grass height throughout season
Garden Bed maintenance (Weeding)
- Our crew will spend each bi-monthly visit removing weeds, cleaning any debris, etc.
- Clean out all garden beds
- Remove dead growth from winter
- Clean debris out
- Weed control
- Hedge trimming
- Selective pruning
- Edge gardens
- Spread pre-emergent weed control
- Spread a 2” layer of fresh mulch
Annual Color (Spring)
- Plant spring annuals (Wave Petunias, Begonias, or Vinca)
Summer Garden Clean-up (June/July)
- Trim hedges
- Selective pruning (as needed)
Annual Color (Fall)
- Plant fall annuals (Mums, Pansies, kale, etc)
Fall lawn aeration & overseeding
- Aeration of lawn 3” cores and overseed with tall fescue grass
Fall Garden Maintenance (Early October)
- Re-edge gardens
- Fluff up mulch
- Prune back all perennial flowers, ornamental grasses
- Trim all hedges
- Trim ground cover along walkways, against the house, etc.
- Removal of all debris from the property
Fall Leaf Clean up (November & December)
- Complete 2 visits to your property in the fall
- Clean up all leaves throughout property, including gardens
- Remove any sticks and branches